"an attachment has requested a non existent point of your avatar..."

Callie Hareshide

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

If anyone could help me fixing this issue i'll be more than happy :)

In local chat: "an attachment has requested a non existent point of your avatar. It has been attached to your chest instead"

This error message pops up in local chat everytime i login in SL. I have cleared the cache, detached all attachments, stripped my avatar to the bone(no mesh body parts or clothes), clean install of Firestorm for Windows 10, logged in at a sandbox again. For 2 weeks this message pops up time and again. It drives me mad!!

Please help me, anyone!!

4 answers to this question

It is possible -- in fact, fairly likely -- that the attachment is your Firestorm bridge, and that it has been damaged somehow, or that you are logging in at a spot in SL that has scripts disabled.  Take a look at http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bridge_issues for suggestions about how to resolve bridge issues.  If you are unfamilar with yoiur bridge and what it does, read http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bridge  .

• Like 2

I have had same message recently, running official viewer, definitely not Firestorm bridge, is a piece of clothing that is supposed to attach to myleft shoulder.

*edit* my bad, I was having message for both an item of clothing (eventually fixed) and turns out on investigation also an old Firestorm bridge!!!

I would also like help with this.  Its happens not only with  the LSL bridge,  but also regular inventory items,  I detach the item,  in my inventory it shows as being detached, but it still registers as on my body. 

I have had to go to a completely empty sim i have to use detach all and then log off and then back on.  this is not only time consuming but it is hindering my enjoyment of the game. 

I have disabled the lsl bridge in my preference, and i have deleted it from my inventroy and even ceared my trash so there should be no record of it any more. 

Please someone hepl with this. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.