I can give up to participate in an auction?Type your question here...

TAJJA1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

E se eu lance em um leilão e perceber que eu cometi um erro?

Por favor lance com cuidado. Nós geralmente não são capazes de cancelar uma oferta em um leilão ativo. Se você tiver feito um erro na licitacão, por favor, envie um ticket através do Portal de Suporte no Second Life Support. Por favor inclua o nome do leilão e explicar a assistência necessária. Vamos resolver o problema o mais rapidamente possível, o que pode ser após o leilão termina.

Se você vencer um leilão e são incapazes ou não dispostos a pagar por terra comprada em leilão, poderá ser cobrada uma taxa de reabastecimento de US $100 (L$ 8000 para L$ leilões). Por favor, note que mais de dois leilões de incumprimento pode resultar em uma perda de status de licitacão.

====

What if I bid in an auction and realize I have made a mistake?

Please bid carefully. We are typically not able to cancel a bid in an active auction. If you have made an error in bidding, please submit a ticket through the Support Portal at Second Life Support. Please include the name of the auction and explain the assistance needed. We will address the issue as soon as possible, which may be after the auction ends.

If you win an auction and are unable or unwilling to pay for land bought in auction, you may be charged a restocking fee of US$100 (L$8000 for L$ auctions). Please note that more than two defaulted auctions may result in a loss of bidding status.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.