Christmas Music for SL Streams

Dresden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 hours ago, StrongZer0 said:

Tarina Sewell and Adamburp Adamczyk,

Thank you very much for taking time and posting working stations. Taking the time to be kind and not bagging on someone else it to be commended. 

Sincerely,

Blake

This is why I have a block list on the forums of 7 pages, I only ever see the posts that make me smile ^^

• Like 1

On 12/5/2020 at 8:58 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, that's the problem, part of it. We get inundated. For a solid month plus, we can't go into a shopping without being regaled by Paul McCartney singing the most horrible Christmas song ever.

I DO actually like some Christmas music, but it's a pretty short list, and a lot of it isn't modern. I'm planning to start listening to Handel's Messiah soon, though. That's a "Christmas song" for me.

When I was growing up it was a joy for most to have the Christmas music playing everywhere you go. The difference? The stores never played it before Thanksgiving. You never saw anything even remotely related to Christmas before Thanksgiving. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. And once in a while you discover that some things shouldn't change. Christmas before Thanksgiving should never have happened, but, you know, greed.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

When I was growing up it was a joy for most to have the Christmas music playing everywhere you go. The difference? The stores never played it before Thanksgiving. You never saw anything even remotely related to Christmas before Thanksgiving. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing. And once in a while you discover that some things shouldn't change. Christmas before Thanksgiving should never have happened, but, you know, greed.

It was a way to feel what time of the year it was.. Now like everything else, it's all cluttered.

We didn't celebrate any of the holidays, but i always enjoyed the feel each one gave as they built each one up, from Halloween until new years.

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

It was a way to feel what time of the year it was.. Now like everything else, it's all cluttered.

We didn't celebrate any of the holidays, but i always enjoyed the feel each one gave as they built each one up, from Halloween until new years.

It's not my fault the solstices and equinoxes just happen to fall close to certain holidays. That is what I am really celebrating. The changing of the seasons. The forward movement of life. Life itself. What other reason is there? 😉

7 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

It's not my fault the solstices and equinoxes just happen to fall close to certain holidays. That is what I am really celebrating. The changing of the seasons. The forward movement of life. Life itself. What other reason is there? 😉

I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was agreeing..hehehe

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.