Sign in to follow this  
skullkid94

Looking for an RP girlfriend

Strictly RP. Not looking for any kind of sexual gratification or anything, but we can be intimate if you like. I don't have a house or a job or even premium membership, but NOT looking to mooch so you don't have to either. 21/F (RL) looking for about the same age. Prefer scene/goth avvie, but not necessary. 

Not looking for anything specific in our relationship, just GFE I guess. A BFF w/ cuddles lol. Interested? IM me inworld: skullkid94  We can meet up and chat :)

You're in luck.  Only because I'm so very pretty...

=)p

Not only that, but... should you decide to create a Degrassi based RP, I'm more than willing to be your highschool based b!tch.

...Dres

Unfortunately, being "about the same age" as a 21 year old is long past me, but I "get" the kind of arrangement you are looking for. I hope you find someone and as diverse a SL is, I suspect you will :-)

Good Luck!

I wish you all the luch-- from my point of view-- not having a home or any real grounding makes serious people nervous--- fun for the day people not so much...... but I think if you want to get serious.... rent a small home they are cheap--- join some clubs that you have an interest in--- have fun and network..... 8)

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

AmandaKeen wrote:

Unfortunately, being "about the same age" as a 21 year old is long past me,

I have bunions that are around that age.
:(

I can SO relate :-D