What I have learned about life.

ah270a

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What I Have Learned About Life 

Throughout my lifetime I've always asked myself. Why am I here? What is this place? As humans we are able to connect with one another in many different ways. We have the ability to be compassionate, empathetic, and loving to those around us. Yes there is a dark side to that, but we will stick to the positive. To show these traits to the people around us fills them and ourselves with this glowing and great energy, what does that feed? Some believe it feeds the soul or maybe even the ego. Again, there will never be a way to prove this. So, what does it mean to be human? What does it mean to live? And, why are we here?  

What it means to be human is to love unconditionally. Not just your family and friends but to everyone around you. As David Icke said "Infinite love is the only truth. Everything else is an illusion." This is so true, just think about it. There is nothing in the world more soothing then to feel love. If it is someone loving you, or you loving something or someone it is an energy. A feeling that cannot be replaced. No one is perfect and people make mistakes, those mistakes can leave resentments that lead to hate. If you are able to see people in that way you will be able to love them unconditionally. Even if you have been wronged you cannot allow your mind to be imprisoned by anything else but love. If you allow yourself to hold those resentments and hate you are only hurting your own happiness and well being.  

Living means being alive and interacting with the world. Your heart beats, you breathe, and your blood flows, yet there is so much more. What does it really mean to be alive? Happiness. You must be happy in order to live, following the above paragraph how could you possibly be happy if you did not love another and yourself unconditionally? It would be nearly impossible. Being alive on this plane of existence is not always easy, in fact, most people experience more pain then anything. But what keeps them going? The positive thoughts. The memories of good times and how it felt to be loved. And above all, how it felt to be happy. 

The biggest question I believe many people have is, why are we here? This could be answered in many different ways but the main reason is we are here just for an experience. It is hard to fathom the hard times we have been through and try to understand why and how we lived threw them, but we did. Think about how life works. You make mistakes and you learn from them. You make decisions and you have repercussions from them. Why else would their be a place with so much duality unless it meant something? Living with this type of mentality can be very helpful, especially when you are living through a hard time. Just remember life is just an experience and everything happening is only temporary, life is temporary. Enjoy the experience of life. Yes, there are many hard things to overcome but you can! 

George Orwell stated, "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".  I quote this because in this day and age the deception and deceit around us is so intense and is everywhere. Our own governments omit truths and intentionally keep us out of their affairs, even though it affects us. Day after day and year after year this world becomes more corrupt. One day we will no longer exist here on the earth, could be a number reasons why, but the reasons do not matter. What matters is being honest with yourself and the people around you is revolutionary. Not only because it’s the right thing to do but it also allows people to still have hope for good and decency in the world. As a species if we could all understand and embrace this way of thinking we could change the world. Even if I am the only one who thinks this way I am changing my family dynamic and myself. Just remember who you are, why you are here, and what it means to be us. Do not let the horrors of life define you. You are love, infinitely, and with knowing that your trials and hardships will seem much smaller. Now that you know this is a temporary experience the larger picture shows today as nothing more then a grain of sand. "The weeds keep multiplying in our garden, which is our mind ruled by fear. Rip them out and call them by name" - Sylvia Browne.

ah270a wrote:

Throughout my lifetime I've always asked
myself. Why am I here?

Throughout my lifetime, I've always asked myself... why is Snugs here?

The biggest question I believe many people have is, why are we here?

That might be true, but I'm not one of them. I actually never think about why I'm here. I'm too busy thinking about what to do while I am.

;-).

I am sitting down wondering how it is even possible to post a staggering 9535 posts in a forum for a virtual world.  Yet, there it is.

The main question that comes to mind is simply...why?  It's perhaps akin to choosing to spend more time reading the glossy handbook about your car than actually driving it.

the purpose of humanity and all lifeforms is to continue the existence of the specie by leaving generations, to infinity if its possible (altought i don't think the purpose will be fulfilled, unless humanity finds a way to live in another solar system, after our sun dies), and in this purpose, is when love comes to play, it help our specie advance, by being attracted to whatever we need to survive, to our favorite foods, our favorite places, it give us a reason to continue living as much as we can, and romantic love give us a reason to leave a next generation, that's the purpose of life and love.

happiness is a measuring tool that points out when ourselves are closer to an optimum state, our body use happiness as a reward to motivate us to continue the way we are going. we must also allow and accept fear and sorrow and anger, they are tools that warn us to separate ourselves from some things, and to defend ourselves. we must welcome all emotions, but we must strive to reach as much hapiness as we can, and care for our children so they can be healthy, fall in love, and continue with the purpose of life, to live eternally.

ah270a wrote:

What I Have Learned About Life

Throughout my lifetime I've always asked
myself. Why am I here? What is this place?
As humans we are able to
connect
with one another in many different ways. We have the ability to be compassionate, empathetic, and loving to those around us. Yes there is a dark side to that, but we will stick to the positive. To show these traits to the people around us fills them and ourselves with this glowing and great energy, what does that feed? Some believe it feeds the soul or maybe even the ego. Again, there will never be a way to prove this. So, what does it mean to be human? What does it mean to live? And, why are we here?

What it means to be human is to love unconditionally. Not just your family and friends but to everyone around you. As David Icke said "Infinite love is the only truth. Everything else is an illusion." This is so true, just think about it. There is nothing in the world more soothing then
to feel love. If it is someone loving you, or you loving something or someone it is an
energy.
A
feeling that cannot be replaced. No one is perfect and people make mistakes, those mistakes can leave resentments that lead to hate. If you are able to see people in that way you will be able to love them unconditionally. Even if you have been wronged you cannot allow your mind to be imprisoned by anything else but love. If you allow yourself to hold those resentments and hate you are only hurting your own happiness and well being.

Living means being alive and interacting with the world. Your heart beats, you breathe, and your blood flows, yet there is so much more. What does it really mean to be alive? Happiness. You must be happy in order to live, following the above paragraph how could you
possibl
y
be happy if you did not love another and yourself unconditionally? It would be nearly impossible. Being alive on this plane of
existence
is not always easy, in fact, most people experience more pain then anything. But what keeps them going? The positive thoughts. The memories of good times and how it felt to be loved. And above all, how it felt to be happy.

The biggest question I believe many people have is, why are we here? This could be answered in many different ways but the main reason is we are here just for an experience. It is hard to fathom the hard times we have been through and try to understand why and how we lived threw them, but we did. Think about how life works. You make mistakes and you learn from them. You make
decisions
and you have
repercussions
from them. Why else would their be a place with so much duality unless it meant something?
Living
with this type of mentality can be very helpful, especially when you are
living
through
a hard time. Just remember life is just an
experience
and everything
happen
ing
is only
 temporary, life is temporary. Enjoy the experience of life. Yes, there are many hard things to overcome but you can!

George Orwell stated, "During times of universal
deceit
, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".  I quote this because in this day and age the deception and
deceit
around us is so intense and is everywhere. Our own governments omit truths and intentionally keep us out of their affairs, even though it affects us. Day after day and year after year this world becomes more corrupt. One day we will no longer
ex
ist
here on the earth, could be a number reasons why, but the reasons do not matter. What matters is
 b
eing honest with yourself and the people around you is revolutionary. Not only because it’s the right thing to do but it also allows people to still have hope for good and decency in the world. As a species if we could all understand and embrace this way of thinking we could change the world. Even if I am the only one who thinks this way I am changing my family dynamic and myself. Just remember who you are, why you are here, and what it means to be us. Do not let the horrors of life define you. You are love,
infinitely
, and with knowing that your trials and hardships will seem much smaller. Now that you know this is a temporary experience the larger picture shows today as nothing more then a grain of sand. "The weeds keep multiplying in our garden, which is our mind ruled by fear. Rip them out and call them by name" - Sylvia Browne.

I learned that sometime things actually are TL;DR.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.