Mayalily

Dresden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's been over two years now since you last posted to this forum and I can honestly say that you are the one person whose posts I miss the most (sorry Void).  Your innate ability to post the most irrational nonsense is something that this forum is now sadly lacking.

I long for the time in which you'd get all bent out of shape because, all of a sudden, you realized that people could cam through the walls of your house.  Or your giving people often bad and mostly incomprehensible advice based upon your less than competent knowledge of (or lack whatsoever of) the way SL actually works.

But then, there was that one time in which you accused me of insensitivity because I referred to myself as a fairy.  At first, you appeared to chastise me because the LGBT community would not take lightly my self-referential joke (which was complete BS).  Then it became apparent that you were actually trying to stick up for the RL "fairy community"... as if fairies actually exist.  (Because you claimed to be selling things on ebay to RL fairies... lol.)

This is the specific type of insanity which this forum sadly lacks nowadays.  Please, come back and put us all in our place by providing your own, special brand of comedic genius.

...Dres

Pamela Galli wrote:

Not sure you are looking hard enough ...

Wha...?  Has she posted as someone else on this forum?  I mean, I've been actively perusing this forum since I first gained knowledge if it and, since her, I've yet to see anyone as ignorant and simultaneously hyper-emotion as was she.

I miss her so.

...Dres

Dresden wrote:

Pamela Galli wrote:

Not sure you are looking hard enough ...

Wha...?  Has she posted as someone else on this forum?  I mean, I've been actively perusing this forum since I first gained knowledge if it and, since her, I've yet to see anyone as ignorant and simultaneously hyper-emotion as was she.

I miss her so.

...Dres

Ohh I can think of one in particular, tho yes, you are correct, in a sea of misplaced self confidence, Maya's stood out. 

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.