Marketing Apprentice/Intern at your disposal

Shawdow357

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Name: Hayden (Shaw) Campbell

Job Position: Looking to be an apprentice and/or intern for a marketing firm or any company that needs to expand their business, name, and bring in more potential customers.

Qualifications: I have taken two years of marketing class in real life and have been an intern for leaders of my local DECA club (DECA being a formal marketing, entrepreneurship, and leadership club. A brief wikipedia page here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DECA_(organization)

Pay: I'm looking to do this free of charge for up to 2 weeks, if you want to keep me as a more permanent member of your team, we can discuss an official contract and payment.

Some Things I can improve: I am relatively new to SL, so you'll have to bear with me whilst I get my Virtual Legs. I'm a quick learner and it should only be a matter of time before I've mastered this game.

I am still learning the economy of SL, this isn't the first time I've had to adapt to a new currency and economy, so again, it won't take long for me to master it as well.

(P.S. yea I probably sound a bit stuck up in this 'resume' but I'm really a nerdy fun loving guy that jokes a lot when I don't have to be all professional :P)
(P.S.S, I have an anthropomorphic furry character, so let me know if you need that changed while I'm on duty)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.