Every time i try to log in i get an Error

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

thanks for adding that, but i don't see your graphics...or i overread it...you upgraded but didn't check your graphics on the manufactors website? the W10 will not be the latest.

on the web i see several different g6 types, but some show amd graphics did you go to their website to update?

or if you have nvidea go to theirs

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

thanks for adding that, but i don't see your graphics...or i overread it...you upgraded but didn't check your graphics on the manufactors website? the W10 will not be the latest.

on the web i see several different g6 types, but some show amd graphics did you go to their website to update?

or if you have nvidea go to theirs

• Like 2

Many of the HP Pavilion laptops come with the Intel HD graphics 3000 subsystem. This is a pretty low performer 3D graphics-wise but it should still work on windows 10. 

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=Intel+HD+3000

Your particular PC Windows 10 installation should have installed the most current Intel HD graphics 3000 driver so as a last resort go to this site and manually install the latest windows 10 certified driver and check again:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81500/Intel-HD-Graphics-3000-for-2nd-Generation-Intel-Core-Processors

Oh my bad news. It seems that this technology is not certified for Windows 10.

If you just upgraded to Windows 10 you should perform a rollback to Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 whichever original OS you have before the Windows 10 upgrade.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.