Sign in to follow this  
MiuKitten

Permanently delete deleted items?

Hi,

I have some items that I've unlisted and deleted. They don't show up in my listings section anymore, nor my store. However, whenever I list a new item and want to select some "related items" to recommend, all those old unlisted, deleted items show up as possibilities. This is super confusing since I've upgraded or improved some items and now have 2+ with the same name, such as "ice cream gesture".

How can I stop these items from showing up in the related items list?

I don't know if anyone has ever created a JIRA about this, but it has been happening for quite some time. As far as I know, there is no fix. I do know it's been posted about on this forum before, but which thread, I have no clue. It might take some searching to find it. The last time I read about it someone had mentioned it during a discussion about something else(hence why i say it might take a bit to search).

I wish I could offer better advice than that, but sadly, I cannot. I do understand the annoyance though, I have the same issue, and have for a long time. 

I have a few undeleteables in my listing and I have been searching for a fix for months and everytime I have come up empty.  Seen this Topic I thought finally a solution.

I did think that it maybe it was the viewer I was using but found out that it happens to people no matter what viewer they are using.

So the search continues

In addition to these unlisted items I find some in my store.  I no longer have them in my Merchant box and can find no record of them in my store inventory yet they show up with some wierd images when I view my store.  If I click on them as if to purchase them, they take me to the Market Place home page.  It's very annoying to have these old items that I no longer have inventory for show up.  Any help in cleaning out this junk is appreciated.

Mitzie