Lindin Labs access to our bank accounts??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I recently got this message on my account form Linden Labs: 

There is a problem with your account

• The payment type currently on file cannot be billed for the past due amount (USD 72.00) Please pay now using an alternate payment source. Thank you.

Here's the thing, I never said anything about resigning up, I did it for one year, I had no intentions of renewing my premium membr ship, it looks as though they tried ot go into my account without my permission and charge me for something I was not buying?

If you read the payment terms when signing up for a membership, your payment method is retained on file and is automatically billed recurringly. This is working as intended, you're required to cancel or remove the payment method to prevent the recurring billing. It's like netflix. You sign up, and they bill every cycle.

i would recommend you to read the knowledgebase nearly 99.9% of all questions are answered there, but nobody seems to be able to click on the last tab of this section.

Downgrading or canceling your premium membership

Downgrading from premium to a basic membership

To downgrade your premium or Concierge account to basic, follow these steps:

1. Log into the Second Life website.
  2. On the lef side of the screen, select Premium Membership. 
  3. The Change Membership Plan screen opens, displaying a chart of Membership plans and prices.
  4. Select Basic Account.
  5. Click Save Changes. Your new plan becomes effective at your next billing date.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.