Furries like RP too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2019 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all and thanks for reading.

Im looking for a sim that allows furry avatars and is welcoming to new comers.  Im a decent RPer (examples available upon request) and not overly picky about the genre.  I would love to find a fairly new sim that needs specific roles filled but that really isnt a necessary, just kind of a bonus.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to hear soon.

Perhaps " The Conclave " will catch your interest.

I suggest reading this page ( click here ), under the 'Moreau' section further down on the page. If the furry avatar is cartoonish looking, the sim will most likely not allow it.

If you like what you read and you want to OOCly look around the sim, click here for the Slurl.

There's also the Azure Islands and furries are usually found under the heading of 'Wildlings'. However it's very new and there are roles to fill. The owner is usually on the sim and ready to help get you set up in a role and provide info. The rpers are also very friendly and are willing to help. It is a sort of old colonial setting type of RP but if you're interested you could IM me for a LM.

I'm working on a modern fantasy RP called Eastwilde that will allow any race as long as it's not gigantic. It's sort of a hybrid of a number of different things from anime to urban fantasy to comedy, but as all my friends are all different races and interests, I wanted to do something everyone could enjoy. We will be family friendly. Our main RP group is up and open join, so you're welcome to check us out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2019 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.