hi i have trouble I do not have a rod in my characterwhen I go to get oneIt is the process of

ashrafalawami

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

A ..... um .... rod? :smileyembarrassed:    I almost hate to ask what sort of a rod you were expecting.  If you feel like explaining, please do.

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

Welcome to Second Life, Ashraf!

I'll make the leap of imagination that Rolig is pondering and suggest you read these pages...

Some of that is general "getting dressed" information and some is more specific to (what I imagine is) your question. I suggest you spend some time practicing changing clothing and putting on and removing attachments before you put yourself in a potentially embarassing situation. I never followed that suggestion myself, but I offer it anyway.

None of the starter SL avatars contain all the detail of a RL human body. Those of us who want all that detail must go hunting for it. Some (all?) of the starter avatars may still have painted on underware, so you may need to look through the Library folder in inventory to find a less modest avatar. The marketplace is filled with skins and "bits" that can be had for free or very little money.

If I've misimagined your question, or there is something specific about finding and wearing a "rod" that's a problem, come back to your question as Rolig advises and tell us more.

Good luck, have fun... and be patient!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.