Slink hands have developed black wrists

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

This is  a strange one.....or maybe it isn't...;-)

About a week ago my Slink Elegant hands developed black wrists.  Has anyone ever had this happen before?

I've been back to land had a redelivery and am now going through the process of amending ALL of my saved outfits to enter the new, redelivered Slink hands, but has anyone ever heard of this before?

Thanks

Caitlin

CaitlinCornsilk wrote:

Hi all,

This is  a strange one.....or maybe it isn't...;-)

About a week ago my Slink Elegant hands developed black wrists.  Has anyone ever had this happen before?

I've been back to land had a redelivery and am now going through the process of amending ALL of my saved outfits to enter the new, redelivered Slink hands, but has anyone ever heard of this before?

Thanks

Caitlin

Did you use any appliers for long-sleeved tops before this happened?

Thank you for replying ladies,

I'm going to show my noobiness here.  What's the difference betweenn an applier and an alpha?  Is there one?

However, I don't really wear long sleeved tops, so don't think so.

I can tell you when it started though. I'd been terraforming and suddenly my parcel was under a few metres of water.  The whole parcel.  Not just the corner I'd been working in.  I logged out in the hopes that would rectifiy it (it didn't but has subsequently been rectified) and a while later I realised my wrists were black.  My eyesight isn't the best lol, so it took a while to realise hahah.

Don't know if this answers your questions really.

Thanks

CaitlinCornsilk wrote:

Thank you for replying ladies,

I'm going to show my noobiness here.  What's the difference betweenn an applier and an alpha?  Is there one?

However, I don't really wear long sleeved tops, so don't think so.

I can tell you when it started though. I'd been terraforming and suddenly my parcel was under a few metres of water.  The whole parcel.  Not just the corner I'd been working in.  I logged out in the hopes that would rectifiy it (it didn't but has subsequently been rectified) and a while later I realised my wrists were black.  My eyesight isn't the best lol, so it took a while to realise hahah.

Don't know if this answers your questions really.

Thanks

Have you cleared your cache since this has happened? If you haven't, go to "Preferences" - "Advanced" and select "Clear cache", and then re-log. Clearing cache used to be thought of as an all-purpose fix-all, which it wasn't and isn't, but it IS useful if your viewer somehow gets a wrong idea about how to display a texture and that's what might have happened, especially after a major glitch like the water thing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.