Sign in to follow this  
tomas123456789010

hi i want a girlfriend, who want to be my girlfriend?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

tomas123456789010 wrote:

hi people I want a new girlfriend with linden (so i can buy genitals to have sex an animations) and a job, i will like for her to have a house but i dont care. who wants to be my new girlfriend?

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

You don't want a gf.  You want a sugar moma. 

He wants some pocket money. There isn't a hint he is interested in a person, but a lot of talk about money and products.

Syo Emerald wrote:

He wants some pocket money.

To buy a pocket rocket! Aha.

Reckon the OP could gain some perspective by realising that if all a lady's looking for is a peen that they have to support with cash, then they get more return on investment (and fewer self-imposed headaches from foreheads colliding with desks at velocity) by rolling an alt.

They'd also definitely be able to choose a name with fewer digits in it and be able to trim some of the obvious trawlin' for sex groups out of their 'boyfriends' profiles. Staaaay classy!

Ok, so you want a girlfriend with money to buy you genitals. You want her to have a job - is there a specific kind of job she should have? DJ? Hostess? Pole dancer?. You would prefer if she has a house, but it's not a deal breaker if she doesn't. What are you offering in exchange? Tell us about yourself.

I am sure there are free genitals available inworld if you look.

There are actually some good free/inexpensive reactive genitals. For instance, Fallen Gods uses a free one that they've color matched to their skins that they sell for 10L. Sensual Stoneworks also sell an inexpensive set on the MP for 50L. Both react appropriately with a hud.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

There are actually some good free/inexpensive reactive genitals. For instance, Fallen Gods uses a free one that they've color matched to their skins that they sell for 10L. Sensual Stoneworks also sell an inexpensive set on the MP for 50L. Both react appropriately with a hud.

did you have a look at male genitals lately?

Those you mention are just horrible, perhaps suiting some kind of zombie, but for a human?

These are the same category as hugsies and whatever they are called more.

Elsie Galtier wrote:

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

Those you mention are just horrible, perhaps suiting some kind of zombie, but for a human?

Let me just say, that any freebie private parts probably match the rest of his avatar. So...his genitals would be my least concern in terms of beauty.

tomas123456789010 wrote:

hi people
I want a new girlfriend
with linden (so i can buy genitals to have sex an animations) and a job, i will like for her to have a house but i dont care. who wants to be my new girlfriend?

What happened to the last one?

Venus Petrov wrote:

tomas123456789010 wrote:

hi people
I want a new girlfriend
with linden (so i can buy genitals to have sex an animations) and a job, i will like for her to have a house but i dont care. who wants to be my new girlfriend?

Ran off with some guy and his freenis.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Elsie Galtier wrote:

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

Let me just say, that any freebie private parts probably match the rest of his avatar. So...his genitals would be my least concern in terms of beauty.

jejejejee (:

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

tomas123456789010 wrote:

hi people
I want a new girlfriend

Ran off with some guy and his freenis.

jejejjee (:

all you people are sooo cruel

ps

tomas, just pick anyone of the your new friends who have replied to you here and chat to them inworld when you see them next. They be happy to chat you back about anything

except for the gf, smex and living out of their purse parts ok

(:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.