Female mesh body question

Sophia Gandini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone make a femalemesh body with small breast? i finnaly decided to start looking into amesh body but they all have big boobs and thats not the look i have or want. The only ones with small breast i can find are the SMB kid/preteen one and its way to small and the ONANauha body but its meant for anime avies and looks as such. I've seached endlessly in world and on market place with no luck. Its so frustrating, anyone have any sugestions?

What do you consider "small"? Thats the question here, because to me your small almost sounds like "nearly non-existant" and of course, thats hard to get, when most users like their avatar to have at least a B or C cup. I also think mesh bodies react to some degree to the shape sliders, but I haven't played around with my mesh body much.

Maybe look at the Eve Slim body, the breasts around 20 size would look natural with the right skin on the body. Slink Physique is an option but the breast shape doesn't really work small. The MBody has the best petite look but it isn't omega compatible, you would have to work with your own textures for it, so my recommendation would be to look at the Eve slim body.

For myself, I got Maitreya Lara. It might not have the smallest of breast, but the entire body works with the shape sliders so you can costumize it. Maybe this is what you are looking for? It's a bit expensive, but worth it since most clothing that are made for the Lara body are top quality and not that expensive. You do need an additional head though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.