Sign in to follow this  
LadiiActionz

Looking For RP Social Group INworld

Looking for a social group inworld that likes going to events such as live concerts, book clubs, poetry readings,etc. Urban and out of the box events. Suggestions welcome....msg or comment:)

Could start an all female MC. Seems like alot of MCs go to clubs as a group and verious sims. or could be like the Pink Ladies from greese.

I would be down for joining an all Female MC. I've been in several MC's in the past in SL and held many positions. So far I haven't found an MC that understands Real Life Priorities. I have been looking to also join a book club and enjoy clubbing. If you would like to meet up Please contact me in-world my name is RedWrath Resident. 

Hey Ladii I got your IM, and I sent you a Friends Request in-world and replied. Please get back with me. My Sister and I have been for some time seriously considering starting an SL book club and if we three could come together to form one that would be great. We've even set up a space in our home where book club gatherings could take place. So please let me know if you are still interested in hanging out.