Tummy Talker with On/Off switch

DJxPurity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm having trouble finding a script and a thread of people willing to help without sarcastic remarks. I am opening my maternity clinic soon and I want to offer a tummy talker to my patients and sell a copy on the marketplace, but I want to make it so my patients can turn it on and off by clicking on their own stomach so they don't have to worry about it spamming the crap out of people or randomly turning on at inappropriate times. I found a full perm kit but it is outrageously expensive.

I would also like the script to read the phrases off of a notecard if necessary. 

I can offer some compensation if necessary, I don't have much, I wouldn't mind splitting sales with the script maker. If you're willing to share the script with me, if you share just a portion of it, I wont know what to do next so sharing just a chunk of it wont help, I'm totally illiterate with scripting. You'll have to share with me the entire script.

Would someone please be willing to help me out? Please don't respond if you're just going to say "Tummy talkers are annoying" or something of that sort. Because that isn't my question lol. Thanks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.