Need help modding my Maned Wolf head!

KillerMunchies

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First, I have never really modded anything before. I just bought this Maned Wolf body and I bought the head and ears. Well I got the instructions and read them carefully I was supposed to transfer a script under the content tab but it kept dissappering and I was so confused and on top of that I didn't know which script I was supposed to put under there and I am looking for a nice pair of eyeballs I have tired looking for Curious Inc liek that notecard suggested but there wasn't any so reccommendations are welcome  I really wanted this to look good so I appericate anyhelp! 

I didn't know being a furry was so much hard work it's like to have to put leggos together, jesus.

KillerMunchies wrote:

First, I have never really modded anything before. I just bought this Maned Wolf body and I bought the head and ears.
Well I got the instructions and read them carefully I was supposed to transfer a script under the content tab but it kept dissappering and I was so confused and on top of that I didn't know which script I was supposed to put under there and I am looking for a nice pair of eyeballs I have tired looking for Curious Inc liek that notecard suggested but there wasn't any so reccommendations are welcome 
I really wanted this to look good so I appericate anyhelp! 

I didn't know being a furry was so much hard work it's like to have to put leggos together, jesus.

Some advice: Stop while you are ahead. :matte-motes-bored:

SirLeighBastard
wrote:

And that is work for pre-schoolers.

Some of whom can spell Lego.

***Call me when you have grown up

Venus Petrov wrote:

Some advice: Stop while you are ahead.

I do not see how these snarky answers contribute to solving the user's problem with their avatar. Sure, the user could have proofread what they wrote. Certainly, it would help others understand what he or she is trying to convey. However, this is the Your Avatar forum, not the Your English forum.

As for eye problem, you could make your own texture in photoshop and apply it to a sphere. That may take some messing around with the texture's scale and rotation to get it right though. There are also other already made eyes, and places in world such as Spare Parts and Chimera may sell them.

Pirschjaeger Fassbinder wrote:

SirLeighBastard
wrote:

And that is work for pre-schoolers.

Some of whom can spell Lego.

***Call me when you have grown up

Venus Petrov wrote:

Some advice: Stop while you are ahead.

I do not see how these snarky answers contribute to solving the user's problem with their avatar. Sure, the user could have proofread what they wrote. Certainly, it would help others understand what he or she is trying to convey. However, this is the
Your Avatar
forum, not the
Your English
forum.

As for eye problem,
you could make your own texture in photoshop
and apply it to a sphere. That may take some messing around with the texture's scale and rotation to get it right though. There are also other already made eyes, and places in world such as Spare Parts and Chimera may sell them.

To one who admits to not having experience modifying things, you suggest that they make a texture in PS.  You assume they have PS and know how to make a texture, then mess around with the scale and rotation.  Really? 

ETA:  To say nothing of the obvious that my reply was intended to be pun-ny. :matte-motes-bored:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3076 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.