Yo

Zamanita

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So i've been playing Second life for about a week now, i'm not really too interested in participating in any of the weird stuff, but it doesn't bother me so w/e.

I record some of my gameplay, and would like to start uploading videos. I've been working on a SL startup company called Zam Inc. Currently the only two items we offer are ( a personal website, a business website ) i'm no where near set up but i'm working on it.

I started out wanting to do tattoos to make some cash, but i noticed that the market for tattoos is slim to none.. They are very easy to do.  Now i'm working on blender and i've put 20 bucks in the game to screw around with in the mean time.

People sit around and chat for hours from my experiance so far, why not just teleport and explore with each other and do the same thing? It seems like most of the veterans have already had their fill, or may be busy with other things.

Maybe there is someone out there who can show me some secret sancuary of people who are mature, on mic chat, and i can still cast spells to mess around with my friends.

Anyways, that is the end of my rant, if you feel the same way msg me in game.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.