Sign in to follow this  
BlvhhRoyale

Seeking loads of friends{the kind that talk when they are online}

Hi Everyone Its Arjhai decided to change this post..I am However Going to Go a little in depth about me. I am froom the caribbean first and foremost...im an islander...i have the accent but not as much as other people...i would someday love to meet someone who is loyal and trustworthy and honest as so am i... I love to sing its a thing i do when im bored or angry...i love reading and i also love to write wether it be poems or short stories...i enjoy travels in sl and going shopping.....i also like to visit the clubs  when i have time to...i love being around people but lately i do not know where to find persons to tlk to.. I would love to have some friends that can chill and laugh and we can all go group travelling together....i am @! years old i will be 22 in june but i am a very well versed and mature young woman. i wecome every single one of u on sl to apply wether it be fro frienship or a nice and easy chat.... i am also looking for a new sister....as my old sister hasnt been on sl in a while and is often very busy with her rl....i respect tht as real life comes first......Life is too Beautiful to not know each other......welcome and lets get to chatting

Finding somene that mutually wants/needs each other's company can be a task for some, a walk in the park for others.

My advice to you is don't try to look for that special someone, Fate in my experience has always brought fruition when I was not actively seeking.

Spend time with friends you got, explore and hang out at sims that draw the most interest to you, I assume you want someone that has common interests with you...where else but to find them in the sims you like to be at?

Good luck in your travels!

Ignore the troll responses, cockiness is often interpreted as a self-defensive overcompensation of the opposite side of what he is truly feeling...covering insecurities of loneliness, false hope, helplessness to improve himself.