Looking For Fellow Land, Texture, Terraforming And General Neededs!

I3looddevil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi my names Josh Dark, I'm wondering if anyone was interested in helping me build a fantastic Island for fellow SL users to come to. I was thinking of buying a Private Island and making a adult sim for people to come to. This would be like Roleplay sim, chatting sim and will also have shops and apartments to rent for anyone who is in need of a house for really cheap, I'm looking for people who know about textures, terraforming building land and rezzing shop outlets for people to rent also the same with housing and clubs. Also you must know how to manage land and spit them up into groups so people can go to different parts of my island to visit, also security for it so people will have to pay 100L to join our group to get into the island. Also a starter point for people to rez into and have options to visit other parts of the island by single teleport device ( may need several of them incase it gets real busy,  Also looking for people to build custom signs, rental boxes for people to rent and all other general things for the island. I'm willing to pay for your time and wondering if anyone knows people that can work for me as followed: Secuirty , Managers (Senior and Junior) Land Managers, Shop Managers, and i can't think of anymore of them at this second. You must be qualified in doing all this as i am going to save up money asap to do this so please get back to me and we will go to my meeting place and discuss it more.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.