Have your Alpha Modes changed to "None"?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is still happening.

On the first occasion a few months ago, my very tree- and plant-heavy parcels (including one with a lot of underwater coral type "plants" too) all glitched simultaneously and looked hideous. I had at the time not come across this before, and assumed it was a one-off glitch occurring to just me. Unfortunately, I hadn't bothered to check here, so I cursed under my breath and went around systematically replacing all affected objects with new versions, each to the exact same coordinates and rotations...a lot of work!

I noted at the time it seemed to affect animated objects more (like bushes moving in the wind) rather than static ones, but that's not to say that static ones were spared.

Earlier this week, I noticed a smaller number of glitches recurring, some in previously-unaffected objects (example: some flat ivy objects I was using against walls) and also in some objects that I had recently replaced in the previous occurrence.

Thankfully, this time I've come here and found this thread, so I know that turning the Alpha Mode to Alpha Masking fixes the issue without needing to replace the whole object, at least for now. Noting from this thread that locking seems to have some kind of protective effect, albeit not perfect from the looks of things, I've made sure everything is now locked. Many of the replacement objects from last time that were not affected this time around had been locked, so perhaps that's a kind of supportive evidence.

And yes, I tend to have a lot of packet loss due to my net connection...

Thanks for posting the tips in this thread, I hope this can be fixed though at source some day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.