I am banned without explanation and case closed? What have I done? I mind my business in sl.

llsaherll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I need to appeal the closure of my account. I have done nothing in second life to violate terms of service. I am a disabled american teacher. I have been victimized many times in real life crimes in rl and found safety in sl. I mind my business and I have been harassed for years in sl and rl and have repeatedly reported this and nothing has been done. I have notecards in my inventory people passing out my rl pic.  I ignored it because I felt helpless. I have saved these notecards in my inventory for some of these people.

I have many people who owe me money in sl... I have about 4 million on my account and lent out over 5 million and have millions invested into my inventory as a builder in sl.  Some of these people have owed me money for many years and seem to not want to pay back. I have reported people impersonating me and begging for loans pretending to be me after reporting it  and nothing was done despite my efforts to report it.  These people are still in sl.  People were attacking my sim and causing graphics crashes for people in my sim and I have been subject to all sorts of harassment just for being different.  My rl pic was passed around sl and I was the target of ridicule and harrassment in groups for being different (religiously). After a while i just ignored it because I felt helpless.  Nobody cared what was going on.  

I always tell people be careful, and be nice to everyone, never trust anyone with your password, do not violate terms of service, I always told people if u need help ask me. I am not perfect and have made mistakes along the way in sl as I too learn things everyday. SL provides wonderful platform for opportunity in so many ways, I benefitted from my time in sl and I miss my being there. I learned a new language and learned to build.  I created bonds with people including some who are terminally ill.  Now I am completely cut off from these relationships and all my friends.   This ban on my account has hurt me so much. I can't possibly imagine what I did wrong to deserve being banned.  The only I could be guilty of was being online everyday.  Maybe that is a violation???  I really do not know what I did?  If I did anything wrong I am sorry for what I did. I just wish I knew what I did and had the opportunity to fix it. I am willing to pay whatever fine or punishment for any wrong doing. Please just tell me what I did and allow me the opportunity to apologize for it or pay whatever the cost of the damages are that you see fit. I am not a bad person. I am really a great person please just give me the opportunity to come back. I promise not to let you down.  Can someone help me...Every time I appeal it just comes back case closed.... As if they do not care to read my appeal just like the abuse reports I made in world and nothing was done.  Why is this happening?   How can this happen?  I am in disbelief!  PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!  I really feel helpless.  Not having the ability to communicate directly with a human being in linden lab makes me feel like my case is worthless and helpless.  

1 answer to this question

I'm afraid none of us can help.  We're all SL residents like you, and Lindens never come to this resident-to-resident Answers site.  If you want to appeal a suspension or a ban, you'll have to submit a support case.  I am sure that the notice you received from Linden Lab outlined the process.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.