Sign in to follow this  
mona Stickfigure

grabbing items

Question

The "Is it plugged in?" question in this case is "Did you check to be sure that you are wearing the group tag when you tried getting the meter?"  I can't count the number of times that I have had the wrong tag overhead and been denied access to someplace or been forbidden to pick up some item. 

It may also be a lag problem, in which case the best solution is just to try again another time. If the sim's servers are busy or your own client is acting up, you can sometimes have trouble rezzing items or picking them up.

1 answer to this question

The "Is it plugged in?" question in this case is "Did you check to be sure that you are wearing the group tag when you tried getting the meter?"  I can't count the number of times that I have had the wrong tag overhead and been denied access to someplace or been forbidden to pick up some item. 

It may also be a lag problem, in which case the best solution is just to try again another time. If the sim's servers are busy or your own client is acting up, you can sometimes have trouble rezzing items or picking them up.