HELP SL in an artistic project

adfeminarum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hey everybody! I am Adfeminarum, I participate in an art project with the same name. You can find more info about it through this link http://transnationaltemps.net/adfeminarum/, but to sump up this is what we are fighting for: 

Ad Feminarum: pro ecology and equality race is an unusual race, one with a clear departure point and an intensily desired goal. It is a race for (and to) equality and environmental justice, a race that gets us closer to Real Democracy.
The more runners we are the closer we get to our goal. Everyone shares the prize.

In order to make an artwork for an exhibition that reflects about this equality and environmental justice, I would need your help, i would like to make people think about equality not only in the physical world but in the virtual. To manage it, i would need some screenshots with a good definition (HD..) from diferent people living in SL where we can see you running... just running. It doesn't matter your gender or the landscape, just avatars running because they support the goal of our rance and artwork. Would you help me? If yes, please send me your screenshots to this address: elenalopezm@hotmail.com, I will keep you informed about everything related to this art exhibition...

Thank you very much..... =)

And this thread has been posted in the Role Play forum because . . . ?

I can only think that you are pretending to be pro-democracy and are actually an anarchist agitator attempting to identify your potential opponents here.

Explain or be removed, in an unilaterally undemocratic and authoritatively arbitrary fashion..

***Sir will do

Umm, okay.  I think you need to have a trigger warning for the word "running", which hereafter will be referred to as the "R-word" so as not to offend anyone else.  You see, my second cousin twice removed's parents were K-worded in a tragic R-wording accident on New Year's Day and I am still recovering from the shock of the incident.  I carry a therapy Chihuahua all the time now too, so please don't make any offensive comments about him as he is very small and can't R-word as fast as larger dogs and that is a continuing source of anguish for him.

Please be considerate.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.