Issue when making applier for belleza mesh body using the text model in the dev kit

Amethyst Damour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all hope i'm posting this in the right place

i having a Issue when making applier for belleza mesh body using the text model in the dev kit,ive added the upper and lower texture to the notecard added it to the applier,but when i add the applied texture to the text model its looks fine close up but the texture breaks up if i zoom on the text model (see pictures below) just wondering is this a issue with the test model or something i'm not adding on the applier note card?

any advice and help would be great and if anyone has a belleza mesh body they could try the applier out please contact me in world

thanls

Amethyst Damour :)

Wow! see what you mean.  I rather suspect it might be something with the surface of the model,  I would try increasing my LOD factor to 3 and see if that helps.  Only other thing would be to try it on an actual avitar and see if it still does the same thing.  I have not made too many appliers in Belleza so haven't run into this yet.. but as a rule I do keep my LOD factor up at 3 all the time.  Dunno if this helps much  but it might :)

I have this same effect on the test model but the other way round. With an LOD of 3 and 6/7 High-Ultra Graphics i have the patchy effect at a distance but close up its fine. Part of my issue is that im working at a height of 2500 and height over 1k can have an effect on mesh body layers. It is though only a test model, its meant simply to make sure your appliers are working. And that is the purpose for what i use the model, there is no shape or movement on it so it can never compare to how it looks on an avatar wearing one of the 3 Belleza Bodies, or on any any other mesh body. 

From experience that broken patchy effect is nothing to worry about. If you intend to be making Belleza appleirs on a regular frequent basis the best thing to do, in my opinion, is invest in the actual body yourself, or just put trust into the test model to ensure the applier works. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.