Sign in to follow this  
MaddyCaliente

Looking for poseballers.

Hi, poseballing is the act of having the pixels sex with not much emoting or any at all, there is a group of it, but it is mostly furries that are in it... I am picky so you must have a well detailed avatar, males, females, shemales, etc, all are welcomed :)

Your text in that color is very difficult to read and impossible for anyone with a  vision impairment.  Please edit your post and  change it to a dark color or black.  Coloring text like that is not cool and rude to a lot of people.

MaddyCaliente wrote:

Hi,
poseballing
is the act of having the pixels sex with not much emoting or any at all, there is a group of it, but it is mostly furries that are in it... I am picky so you must have a well detailed avatar, males, females, shemales, etc, all are welcomed
:)

If you're that picky and don't care for emoting, why not just create an alt exactly they way you want them, sign them on concurrent with your main account and go at it with yourself?

...Dres

Dresden wrote:

If you're that picky and don't care for emoting, why not just create an alt exactly they way you want them, sign them on concurrent with your main account and go at it with yourself?

That seems like a whole lot of wasted bandwidth.

Thank you Maddy :-)  I saw that text and my eyeballs  reminded me that they aren't as sharp as they used to be :-)

Maddy, the text is not that hard to read, at least not for me. Are you the one with vision impairment? You could have voiced your opinion in a nice manner instead of being rude, in my opinion. You have an opinion, and that opinion is not a fact. So tired of people barking commands and thinking that is okay behavior. I believe that common courtesy has flown out the window, and that harassment has become the norm, which is quite sad to me. The OP does not need to change their color and text to please you. I think it is cool to have different font and color in a forum. I have done that so many times myself over the years talking in forums. You are directing away from the topic the OP posted. A color and a font has never been rude. It is okay to not be like everyone else.

Dresden, you seem to come across upset. Are you? I actually get in moods where I am either too tired or not motivated to type. Where I want to enjoy being intimate with another person, enjoy the animations and be intimate with myself in real life. It isn't fun making an alt to play with. It seems like you had a lot of sarcasm too. Why is being trolled such accepted behavior in forums? We are all humans wth feelings, not just letters and buddy icons. It's perfectly fine what the OP is asking for. Usually both indivisduals stop typing because their hands are busy irl lol. It can be a mutual thing and I cannot believe you haven't experienced this yourself.