My events are showing the wrong location even when I choose my parcel?

KAYLA Yalin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The location <0.0,0.0,0.0>, at the extreme SW corner of a region, is the default location for anything that the region's servers do not know what to do with.  They will send objects or people there, for example, if they are asked to move them to an invalid location.  Check all places where there may be a location used as a teleport target -- the region's teleport hub or your region or parcel's designated landing spot, or a teleport script that you or someone may have installed. If the location is outside your region's boundary or if there is no target vector provided at all, the servers may be redirecting people to <0.0,0.0,0.0> . It's also possible that there is a security orb that is throwing unwanted visitors there.

1 answer to this question

The location <0.0,0.0,0.0>, at the extreme SW corner of a region, is the default location for anything that the region's servers do not know what to do with.  They will send objects or people there, for example, if they are asked to move them to an invalid location.  Check all places where there may be a location used as a teleport target -- the region's teleport hub or your region or parcel's designated landing spot, or a teleport script that you or someone may have installed. If the location is outside your region's boundary or if there is no target vector provided at all, the servers may be redirecting people to <0.0,0.0,0.0> . It's also possible that there is a security orb that is throwing unwanted visitors there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.