I cannot buy Lindens from the same card I been using for months now all of a sudden?

Mahiri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cannot buy Lindens from the same card I been using for months now all of a sudden?

All i was told is I cant make payment on this account for reasons they cannot disclose? How am I suppose to get Lindens then Sheeshh. If Yall wouldnt let me buy Ls might as well tell me u banned me off SL ITHINK?

1 answer to this question

You may have forgotten to respond to the e-mail message or the blog post that Linden Lab sent a few months ago to all members who have credit cards on file as their method of payment.  The Lab changed their credit services provider during the summer, so we were all asked to re-enter our credit card information so that it could be re-validated with the new system.  If you did not do that, your card may have been temporarily unvalidated.  It's also possible that you have been able to use a prepaid card in the past, and have now found that even fewer of thiose are acceptable today.  In either case, the solution is to open your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account >>> Billing Information and delete your current information.  Then re-enter it or enter the account information for an acceptable credit card to bring your account up to date.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.