Sign in to follow this  
Fareyn Babii

What is going on!?

Anyone else having major issues this week!? like.. no textures loading, constant ball of fuzz.. this is ridonkulous :( my customers are getting ticked that everything is grey and its hit my business BAD!!!!

le grrr, who =else is having problems!

I don't know, but it's pretty annoying, especially since I'm on a brand new computer and still nothing rezzes in properly. Nothing works, radar's don't work right or anything. Linden Labs really needs to get thier stuff together and get this thing running right. The amount of money that they make on a daily basis is disgusting compared to the quality and service that is given back. :smileymad:

I don't have such issues.

Personally, I suspect their cause may be your own internet connection.

I hope you're not using Wi-Fi....that would be crazy - still many people keep using Wi-Fi  even if they have connection issues.

I agree that blaming Linden Lab is easier, and I suppose it may also be more satisfying than calling your ISP support. Not sure it's the most effective way to solve issues, but...what do I know.

Destiny Eberdene wrote:

The amount of money that they make on a daily basis is disgusting compared to the quality and service that is given back.

Ah, this is relevant to my interests. I often looked for these data but I couldn't find them.

So, how much money do they do? I need a number, even if approximate.

Thanks in advance!