Can i change my linden home that I have never used to General land Vs Moderate

wolfisme Caiben

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3099 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

{edit: corrected answer as Rollig and Lindal mentioned in their replies}

All Linden Homes are on moderate rated land.

BUT you cán abandon your Linden Home and BUY moderate/adult rated mainland. The first 512 sqm will be also free of tier fees as your Linden Home parcel is. And if you put a house on it, it will take your prims. A Linden Home doesn't count against your primuse.

All land you own above the 512 sqm will raise your tier fees.

If you want to move to adult rated land because of ...ehm.... doing thingies nearly everybody does in his private home... you can do that at the general/moderate sims too, but be sure it is IN your house and you have the Privacy settings enables so nobody can look into your house from the outside of your parcel.

To be completely sure not to be disturbed you also can set the parcel entry to only the ones you want or group.

• Like 1

One small correction to Alwin's answer.  Linden Homes are on MODERATE regions, not General.

But as he says, you can abandon your current Linden Home, find a nice piece of mainland in a General region, and buy it.  You won't pay tier on the first 512 sq m you purchase.  You can, if you wish, buy a larger piece of land, but you will pay tier on any area in excess of your "free" 512.

Also note his point about the prims.  On a Linden Home parcel, the prims of your house don't count against the parcel's 117 prim limit.  On other Mainland parcels, a house DOES count against the land's prim capacity.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3099 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.