Hi, could you please help me with finding DESTINATIONS to visit as I'm having difficulties

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have to admit Im newish and inexperienced so I was hoping some of you wiser owls could help me out here as I'm really finding it hard to develop a social life on here lol.

Firstly, searching the Destination Guide I find some cool sounding places but everywhere I then visit is empty of people. Is there a way to see how many people are at a place before you teleport or sort the list with most visitors first or something so I can at least find suitable places with people to chat with/meet.

Secondly, I have on a couple of occasions found an interesting sounding place on the Destination Guide search and teleported only to find I have entered somebodys private space. Although I have left immediately such a mistake does annoy the owners and I can totally see the situation from their point of view and the irritation it must cause them yet from my point of view I have arrived there totally inncoently via the SL Search and left asap (only to receive angry IM's). How can i exclude Private Residences from Destination searches please?

Thanks in advance for any replies, hope you have a lovely day, Rosie xxx

After you have selected a destination from the list, hover your mouse over 'teleport' and the name of the sim (and the coordinates) will show at the bottom left of your browser. Make note of the sim name, open your grid map inworld and key in the name.  You will see the number of residents currently on the sim.

If you are getting a location from the DG and teleporting into someone's private home, then the DG has the incorrect coordinates.  Unfortunately, I do not know who to contact regarding this but you could type a comment under that particular DG location.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.