Transactions include making a Marketplace purchase or a Linden dollar (L$) purchase on the LindeX.

StoianAndrei

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello .

I have this problem when i try to open one store( one shop in marketplace).

"Transactions include making a Marketplace purchase or a Linden dollar (L$) purchase on the LindeX."

What i need to do?

Second step is Aggre whit politicy and conditions. But need to finish problem with transactions... what im says in up.

How can i do it? please?

1 answer to this question

It's a little difficult to understand your question, but I think you are asking about the requirements for opening a Marketplace shop. 

To open a shop, you must make sure your Second Life account is at least five days old and has payment information on file.  You do have payment information on file, so that part is satisfied. However, you might not have activated your account yet.  To do that, you have to make at least one purchase of L$. So, buy maybe $3.00 worth of L$ -- L$750 -- on the Linden Exchange now.

Even when you do that, though, you will still not be able to open your shop.  You were born on October 20, so you have not been in SL for at least 5 days yet.  Wait until Monday.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.