looking for a conference hall for rent

sirbadr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Nice to meet you.

I am sorry i wasnt able to reply earlier to this post.

I do have a parcel of 4096m - 937 prims with a 64m X 64m footprint where you can rez ( build) a conference hall 

It cost only L$1199 per week and it has a 5% Discount when 4 weeks are payed.

Permissions are full and there are no rules ( No covenant) so you can do everything SL provides without asking!

I did a search in our SL Marketplace and I found this one that looks good to me. It cost only L$150 so I think its a good deal!

--->  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Conference-hall-in-a-rezzer-boxed/3645651

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

If you like to see it, please copy and paste the following link to your SL local chat in order to TP there easier.

---> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Baltazar/146/35/22

Thanks,

For BEE Real Estate

beethros Karas

P.S. If you are new to SL and building is hard for you, I will be glad to help you to rez that conference hall.

I forgot to mention SL's option...

I copy/paste from official SL page:

The Conference Center

Host your next meeting on a secluded island. Includes media screens and adjustable furniture.

Visit Inworld

The buildings are able to be fully modified by the Island owner, or removed completely when you want to build something different.
The choice is yours!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Full Region

Our premier island product, Full regions provide the highest level of performance. They allow up to 15,000 prims and as many as 100 avatars at a time.

Set Up Fee: USD 629.00*
Monthly Maintenance:
USD 295.00*
Maximum Prims: 15,000

Choose Full Region
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Homestead

Homesteads are intended for residential, low-density rentals or light commercial use, and are limited to 3750 prims and no more than 20 avatars at any time.

Set Up Fee: USD 250.00*
Monthly Maintenance:
USD 125.00*
Maximum Prims: 3,750

Available to Full Region Owners

Openspace

Openspaces are intended for low-impact scenic use, such as ocean, forest or countryside, and are limited to 750 prims and no more than 10 avatars at any time.

Set Up Fee: N/A
Monthly Maintenance:
N/A
Maximum Prims: 750

Theme not available in this configuration.

*VAT charges may apply

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.