Zoom ctrl+0 seem to work one moment then not again. Is there a setting to fix this?

moon Ling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ctrl+8 is at most 3 times when it works, ctrl+0 does not work.  I am only able to use ctrl+9.  What should I do to settings and such in order to use the zoom buttons?  Sometimes I really don't want the fish eye view xD  Thank you if anyone can help!

Thank you Rolig Loon for answering, forgive me me for editing question instead of comment/answer to your reply cos I am a noob at this and cannot find the links to do that.  

ctrl+0 is a little different though.. I want to use it to bring the background towards my avatar, for example..making the table behind my av look bigger and not too skewed and far away in the background.. so it is not just a straight forward zoom in.  I can use it once after a fresh download of client..and after a relog ctrl+0 no longer works.  Hope it is a setting I could do to fix this..if anyone knows D;

1 answer to this question

If your camera focus is fouled up, you should be able to clear it by typing ESC or ESC + Shift a few times.  For zooming, though, it's often more practical to simply use your mouse wheel.  Hold down your Alt key and click on whatever you want to look at, to center your focus on the screen.  Then scroll your mouse wheel forward to zoom in, or backward to zoom out.  It helps if you have Disabled Camera Constraints in your Advanced (CTRL + D) menu.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.