Converting a Tattoo to an Applier

Etaoin Feden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a problem that I'm trying to resolve but first I have to understand something... 

If I purchased a tattoo that works on a non-mesh body, is it against the TOS for me to convert it to an applier so that I can wear it on my Maitreya Lara mesh body?

Let's assume for the moment that it's not agains the law :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: Someone told me about the Maitreya Mesh Body Developer Kit - and I got that and have used it to try converting my tattoo to a an applier... I did this by wearing my tattoo without a mesh body and saving my Character Appearance to an XML file and then looking at the UUID for the texture I want to convert.  

I was successful in getting the tattoo to convert to an applier, but when I wear it, instead of being black, it's white!   Does anyone have any idea why the color would be inverse from the original tattoo - and - is there any way to fix it?  The developer kit uses some script to do the conversion but I have no idea what its doing and I'm sure I can't change it.

Help?

i think the only option you have is to contact the tattoo maker and ask if they do a applier for that tattoo or goto the shop you brought from and see if they do a update some shops offer the update appleirs for free

the thing is with tatoos on the maitreya body u cant add a colour like you can on the normal body when adding tattoos etc

all the script is for is adding the texture notecard to the applier so the applier knows what part of the body to add the texture etc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.