I want MESH BREASTS :( HELP!

Hellendogood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, someone please help me! I am trying to fix my av and really want mesh breasts, but I don't know how to get them or where or how to put them on. :matte-motes-frown:

I bought what's called APPLIERS from market but nothing happened when i wore it.

My skin came with OMEGA BODY APPLIER, but i wore it and nothing happened too. what am I doing wrong? someone please help me :matte-motes-crying:

Of course nothing happens when you use those appliers. What did you expected to happen? They are there to apply textures to certain mesh objects, because system layers don't work for attachments. For example the Omega Body Applier applies the texture of the skin to a mesh body that is combinable with omega appliers.

If you want mesh breasts, go shopping for some.

Hi Hellen, welcome.

First off, a little intro to mesh bodies.  Mesh breasts, butt, hands, etc are all attachments.  They will come with alphas that hide the body parts they are supposed to cover.  The appliers you have will "apply" a texture to a mesh body.  So if you do not have the body part attached there is nothing for the applier to do.

If you just want breasts and not a whole body, check out the Market Place and find ones you like.  Be sure the mesh parts you buy are Omega compatible since that is the system your appliers already use.  It is very common so you shouldn't have any problems.

Applier = scripted doohicky - usually a HUD - that contains textures specific to whatever it's made for, and a script that communicates with the mesh part it's made for to put those textures on that mesh part. If you don't have the mesh part, obviously there's nothing for it to communicate with, so nothing happens. 

FIRST, pick your boobs. (Or your body, if you'd rather go the full-body route.) Most offer demos, except Lola mesh breasts, which do not. I suggest Sinful Needs, as they have a wide variety of shapes and sizes and are compatible with Lola Tango skin and clothing appliers, which are the most popular. There are also the aforementioned Lola breasts, along with Puffy, Lush, and others I'm sure I'm forgetting. A few key things to look for:

1) Lola Tango compatibility. As I said, Tango appliers are the most readily available, and therefore many mesh breast creators have made their boobs work with those appliers. That's good, because you'll get a much wider variety of skins and clothing to choose from. 

2) Fitmesh. Fitmesh = mesh that responds to the regular shape sliders, so you can, to an extent, make them bigger or smaller just by adjusting the usual breast slider in Edit Shape. Lola Deliqc breasts are fitmesh, most of Sinful needs breasts and fitmesh, and really any of the more "modern" boobs should be, as well.

3) Shape. Size you can change; shape you cannot, so pick something you can deal with. Demo as much as you can, to find the shape that's right for you. 

4) Skin. Does your skin creator offer appliers for mesh breasts? If not, you'll never get a perfect skin match unless you change your skin entirely to one that DOES have appliers. Omega Body Appliers won't help you; they're for mesh bodies that have Omega compatability, not just for boobs.

Putting them on is easy. Once you've bought them - or bought the demos for them - unbox if necessary, and then add the properly labelled item from the folder. It's just like any other attachment, really. 

There is a whole page dedicated to Mesh boobs on the Omega website to help you out finding what you want http://lovenlustdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/p/theboobiepage.html. Basically what others have said before, if its Tango compatible then its already Omega compatible.

Be prepared for a shopping spree once you find a set you like. Mesh clothing is unlikely to fit unless specifically described as such, and the system clothing you have now isn't going to work either unless it comes with an applier (but you might strike lucky and find some have updated to include appleirs), and you cannot convert system clothing into an applier unless you have the full perm texture or UUID & permission from the original creator.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.