How can I fix SL crashing when I click to upload an image, on a Mac?

Enjah Mysterio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a Mac, and last time I had this issue, I followed the answer I found here; to uncheck the box for VBO in graphics preferences. That has worked until today. Now I instantly crash out of SL when I click upload. In the old Q&A it says Skydrive, but not only do I not have that installed, I had never even heard of it.

I really want to be able to upload textures! Does anybody have any ideas?

2 answers to this question

When you ask a tech question include the  information from HELP->ABOUT... in your viewer. Without that all we can do is guess at what might be wrong. You can add it by using OPTIONS in the upper right of your original post.

You may have success with another viewer or version of the viewer. You may want to try one of the Release Candidate Viewers. The Maintenance version has a lot of fixes.

You may want to try one of the third party viewers listed at the bottom of Alternate Viewers page.

This problem is a symptom that comes and goes. It has had numerious causes and solutions, so it is hard to guess at what may help. I suggest you check your video drivers and search the forum for information about your driver and video card. The upload process is dependent to a significant degree on that driver software.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.