these flipping forums and the constant need to login

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear LL, I know you don't read these forums because after all, we're not the customers you are looking for but will you ever get these forums fixed and stop taking us back round to the blog page every other action?

I created yet another JIRA about this only a few weeks ago with the response "thanks, we'll remind out hosting company".

Consider yourselves reminded yet again.

Geez is it so hard to get someone to run a forum on a hosted system?

Well that's even more disappointing.  According to the JIRA it's not even LL's problem but an outsourced one.  Even on a backlog, that's a pretty poor show when it comes to nagging your hosting company to fix it.  We're not talking weeks but seven months.

Pick up a phone... call someone...

OWN the problem someone in LL.

I saw Monty's comment!

A wonderful thing.

I hope he doesn't get his nose bit off for treading in someone else's turf!

I've been complaining about The Half Baked Cookies in this Forum almost from its inception.

The Avatar Formaly Known As Pep once posted a detailed explanation of why there was so many half baked cookies in the SL Web Properties (Forums, Dashboard, Market, etc).  A post that was removed (according to Pep) by one of the Mods.  It really outlined in detail how poor the security was surrounding the Cookies.  

One of the problems is that all the Web Properties do not account for the fact that many individuals have more than one account (see Half Baked Cookies above).

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.