Sign in to follow this  
Mitchell Indigo

How Many Of You Actually Have A Second Life Job

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i decorate/terraform parcels and sims..

does using stuff also count?....not sure what Sassy creates, but i use things from Pamela :)

Once a week I DJ* purely for the fun of it, plus tips. For a while I built and sold stuff too. Stuff is a very popular product line in SL.

*I DJ in the FM radio style rather than the YEAHHH two turntables and a microphone club-DJ style. 

Did alot of different jobs on SL, enjoyed them all. Now i am only creating and maintaining my self made things.

DJ

ShowBand

Create/Style RL based SIM

Club manager

and exotic dancer :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

plus so many more i can´t remember them all.

Monti

The last three years I have a store, I am making and selling clothes, shoes and such... In the past I had a store with furniture and skyboxes, on another avatar and during my first SL years I was not working (I gave a try to a few jobs back then but didnt really suit me)

Monti Messmer wrote:

Did alot of different jobs on SL, enjoyed them all. Now i am only creating and maintaining my self made things.

and exotic dancer :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Monti

Please tell me you were known as "The Full Monti" (or if not, please don't tell me).

Selling things on Marketplace gets me a tiny bit of dough, and I'm weighing whether or not to make a store inworld. I once hosted for a friend's club which was a lot of fun, and probably the easiest way I've found of making money in SL. Occasionally I still enjoy Virtual Fishing too, not so much for the lindens but because I get to meet some very interesting people, perv some profiles and do general people watching.

I worked a long, long time ago in a Pre-Rhonda era.  Work is a 4 letter word.

I think about doing something again for a store ever now and then.  Then I see my Clover walk by and I get my priorities back in line ;)

Second life is my job...you think those noobs find themselves trapped in cages or hung from posts all by themselves??

Tex Monday wrote:

Second life is my job...you think those noobs find themselves trapped in cages or hung from posts all by themselves??

This reminds me of my early days here with my SLex. It didn't seem reasonable for me to "make" her sit on anything I hadn't already tried. I wanted to be sure that the experience would work for both of us. Every time we went somewhere, I'd sit on everything in sight.

So yes, noobs can get into such situations all by themselves... while peeving their partners, for whom curiosity is a buzzkill.

;-).

Used to make stuff. Did ok.

Then along came mesh.

Made some mesh.

Now I make mesh for real life.

Thank you SL <3

Whuups - general relpy sorry Bree.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.