Is it me?

DejaHo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I've had a mesh bodies dilemma it seems to have been a Marketplace authorization failure but it's fixed so I tried to RP and I ended up griefing some ejectee [sic] from a group for random asked questions (9 of them to be precise) about adding paypal not working and no voice features in Lumiya.

Please help.

or For the love of G-D FIX the F-ing GD FORUM

. . . as it reads like one run on sentence and not a general discussion forum.

Have we over moderated?  

seems your mesh bodies and marketplace authorisation failure has been fixed already. So please to not worry about that anymore

+

about your RP that you think is greifing. Ask your RP tutor about that ok. They maybe will say no. or yes. Depending on how many questions you ask them. Just ask them ok. And they will say. If they mutt you then probably to many

+

about your paypal not working. Is ok is not working bc you can use Lumiya. bc you cant see anything anyways that you would of bought if your paypal was working. So dont worry about it

+

and bc your voice not working then thats good as well. bc you dont have to scream anymore bc nobody going to hear you anyways either. So mars well have a sandwich instead

+

about the god fix. Get some Marmite. Is the best for sandwiches

+

and about is it you

yes

and no

or maybe

somehow

or not

maybe

irihapeti wrote:

seems your mesh bodies and marketplace authorisation failure has been fixed already. So please to not worry about that anymore

+

about your RP that you think is greifing. Ask your RP tutor about that ok. They maybe will say no. or yes. Depending on how many questions you ask them. Just ask them ok. And they will say. If they mutt you then probably to many

+

about your paypal not working. Is ok is not working bc you can use Lumiya. bc you cant see anything anyways that you would of bought if your paypal was working. So dont worry about it

+

and bc your voice not working then thats good as well. bc you dont have to scream anymore bc nobody going to hear you anyways either. So mars well have a sandwich instead

+

about the god fix. Get some Marmite. Is the best for sandwiches

+

and about is it you

yes

and no

or maybe

somehow

or not

maybe

Great advice there but Marmite?  

Really?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Of course if any one is looking for real excitement, down in Technology Forum Prok is getting griefed again and hasn't got a single reply!

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.