Sign in to follow this  
Kinia Dryke

I noticed that 1 Linden is being taken away from my account every few days without me buying things

Question

No it doesn't souund like hacking, it sounds like group liabilities. Groups have a feature called pay or receive group liabilities, liabilities can include paying for show in search places, which costs L$30 a week and comes out of group funds.

By default this feature is on for all group members and some people who create groups don't realise this, some do and want group members to share fees.

The best way to check this is on your account page, there's a link called transaction history, click the Second Life logo at the top of this page, login, click account from the menu on the left and then click transaction history, you will see payments you made and if it is group liabilities, which group it is.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

No it doesn't souund like hacking, it sounds like group liabilities. Groups have a feature called pay or receive group liabilities, liabilities can include paying for show in search places, which costs L$30 a week and comes out of group funds.

By default this feature is on for all group members and some people who create groups don't realise this, some do and want group members to share fees.

The best way to check this is on your account page, there's a link called transaction history, click the Second Life logo at the top of this page, login, click account from the menu on the left and then click transaction history, you will see payments you made and if it is group liabilities, which group it is.

• Like 1

Ciaran is absolutely correct, it sounds like a group liability which will be detailed in your transaction history, I would just add that you should look at your transactions for each Tuesday, that is the day that group liabilities are charged.