Kemono mature figure?

Nyx Drezelan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm new to the kemono body and noticed that a majority of the SL shape edit sliders don't apply with this body, and I would like my  anime avi to look like a mature woman; is there a way or mod that can give her a less lanky figure? I already found a chest mod that I really like to give her full breasts, but it doesn't really match with how lanky everything else on her body is.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Mods, mods, and more mods. 

The kemono avatar is a niche market, but it's a popular niche market, so there's actually a lot available. The kemono avatar DOES respond to the hip width slider, so that helps. As you've found, chest mods for breasts also help. There are also butt mods, hip mods, belly mods...a lot of mods, actually. Blackheart is popular. They make all of the above. BB/MM is also popular for mods.

In Marketplace (with all maturity options selected, so you can get as many results as possible), try typing "kemono" plus whatever part you want a mod for - "kemono butt," "kemono hips," etc. That should get you some decent results. 

Keep in mind that although most mods for kemono DON'T require special appliers - they should all work with the default skins and with any third-party kemono appliers - they DO require special clothes. Shop around before you commit, particularly if you're on a budget, to make sure you can dress your avatar.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.