why $72 was taken from my account june and september.?I bought annual membership.!

Benjamin Mothman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Good question.  Unfortunately, there's no way that I  (madam, not sir)  can tell.  We're all residents like you here.  No Lindens ever come to this resident-to-resident Answers service, and we can't look into your account.  The only way for you to get answers is to talk with someone in the Linden Lab billing office. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 2

Did you owned land during that time, at any point (even if it was just for a day)? Because tier is something thats collected independend from your premium membership fee.

If you didn't owned land or the amount of land isn't enough to justify those 72$, contact the billing support.

• Like 2

We are all just residents, the Lindens don't post here.

But I can make a guess. Do you have two accounts (log in names) that are both premium accounts? So they both get the 300L stipend per week, and both can own mainland? If you have two premium accounts, it is normal to be charged your annual premium membership fee ($72) twice. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.