Sign in to follow this  
KillerMunchies

Where to get Kemono breast mod or breast mod for Kemono Utilizator Avatar?

I recently bought this kenomon avatar. I like it and no problems so far only that she's super flatchested and I want her breast size to get bigger. No bigger than a B-Cup. I realiezed that this avatar is different I cannot make her breasts bigger with just editing appearance and selecting torso. That didn't work. So any information about how to get my furry avatar bigger boobs would be very appericated.

there are several. all of them are a little different with shape, sizes and features.

clothing is often made to fit only one or two brands, so it will be smart to shop for clothes first, then find what will ft your style. you may need more than one set to fit every situation.

if clothes don't say they are made to fit these chests, they will probably be semi-flat to match the base Kemono.

this search looks like it gets all or most on the first page. make sure you are logged in at MP and that your search preferences let adult items show.

The  [bB//MM] Kemono Boobies. The Rigged Bewbz 2.0 by Puppy.  and, the ::ȺMɃƗX:: Full Chest are probably your best bet if your looking for Kemono breasts of a particular size. be sure to try demos first if available. just incase they're not what your looking for