Somebody help pleeeease! (Avatar deformation related)

Darkraven Danick

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hmm recently I was building a large scale avatar, and I try using the deformation to make my avatar larger...

it works perfectly on my own view... but when it shown in other's viewer, the deformation stop working, and my avatar messes up....

was wondering what do I need to control the deformation when uploading the animations (yup I build the animations myself...)   like, priority? loop controls? easy in/out settings....? 

or is it...deformation only works on your own viewer? >.<

would anyone please tell me? thanks~  :3

1) Loop the deformation frame(s) if you wish

2) Periodically trigger the deform with a timer (every few seconds or so)

I've never created a deformer, but I've messed with AOs that use deformers. IMO, the best thing to do is trigger the deform whenever TPing and also periodically re-trigger. I tend to do so every 5s.

• Like 2

hmm actually a friend of mind tole me that SL don't have protocals for other client to view your deformation.... IDK if that's true or not... >.< but when I activates the deform in front of others, they still can't see the deform. deformers seems like some kind of "for your own fun" stuff >.< so... I guess I'll give up this plan and use other alternatives but thanks a lot for replying! it'll come in handy when next time I work on something similar :3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.