Sign in to follow this  
dieselaffair

minister seeks community

Good day ,

I'm looking for a family roleplay community in need of an active church ... I am currently renting a spot for the church in a non rp estate,

(just a street side lot in azure estates) and I'm looking for more of a community environment .

church lot should be on a corner with room for parking area , 500 prims for around 12-1300 wk ...

building is aprox 45x20m and we use 500 or less prims

I'd also be interested in renting a family home within the same area. please message inworld or send a notecard with info and landmarks , i dont get on forums much.

Hi Billy,

I've checked out your profile and there is no mention that you are seeking to rp as a minister in a community. You might want to put that in your "About" section, and then join some roleplay sims. Many of the rp sims in SL are themed based (i.e., Old West, medieval, sci-fi, etc.), but there are some that are simply towns where you can live, work, attend church services, hang out and meet people. One of those towns might have a church without a minister.

Good luck in your search,

Sam

Ooops, please disregard my previous post. I just noticed that you had made a later post that you are looking to be a business owner in a roleplay sim (instead of being a minister).

Good luck, and I hope you find what you're looking for.