Need help linking an Object to Physics-affected Rigged Mesh

LibertinaValkyria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm trying to add piercings (prims) to a pair of nipples I can equip (rigged mesh).

However, when it's all done and put on, linked and everything, the piercings reappear in a different spot around my body dependant on the attach point, and even if I struggle against the rotation/movement of the piercings to make them line up again, they won't move with the linked nipples.

Is there really no way to add onto Physics-affected rigged mesh? Plenty of people are able to put out rigged body parts with seperate pieces that move with their attachment points, surely there's a way to do it right myself?

If the attachment point makes a difference in where they appear, they are not rigged correctly.

If you want the nipples to move with the breasts, you'll have to rig them to the collision bones... the ones used for fitted mesh.

To get precise motion you would need to have them weighted the same as the mesh body they are used with. Since the classic body uses morphing, I doubt you would ever be able to syncronized movement with mesh weighted nipples.

Check out the Gaia Clary videos on YouTube. That should explain what needs to be done.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.