Any African Americans on SL?

MissOlaOfficial

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I saw a post from like 2011 and it was wondering where are the other African Americans in SL. It's nice to hang out with everyone, but would like a couple friends that are my race, and listen to the same music etc etc. It's not about race, just wanting to hang out with some people of the same race. I am African american in SL and RL and was looking for more here :)

THIS IS NOT A RACIAL POST, I LOVE EVERYONE <3 PLEASE DONT BE OFFENDED

Hello; I got an IM from you in IM to email, a few days ago, just saying hello; I forgot about it and didn't respond.  Is that why you were saying hi, because I often share that I am black in RL?  *shrug*  Well I am, but it doesn't mean anything in SL, lol  There used to be a sim, looong time ago, that was owned and hosted by a group of black folks, black owned businesses and clubs and such but that's the only one I've ever known, and I think it's gone, no idea, and can't even remember the name.   I'll look through my inventory, and see if I can find anything from that sim, in the past and let you know if I do.  Cheers, enjoy your SL!   People often IM me when they learn I am deaf, less often because I am black, lol. 

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.