UNABLE TO SAVE OUTFITS FOR PAST FEW DAYS

DjLadyIrish

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

FOR PAST FEW DAYS IM NOT ABLE TO SAVE AND OUTFITS TO MY CLOSET OR APPERANCE.  i USE FIRESTORM NEVER HAD THIS ISSUE BEFORE.   vanhoydl@hotmail.com    NOT SURE WHERE TO SEND IN A REPAIR TICKET.  OK I TRIED THE REGULAR SL WINDOW N THEN BACK TO FIRESTORM THEN TRIED PHEONIX SOMETHING IS WRONG AND IV ONLY GOT 68 OUTFITS SAVED

2 answers to this question

I suggset you first contact the in-world group Firestorm Support. See if they can help you. They may already have a support page for the issue in the Firestorm Wiki.

One of the things they will ask is if you can change and save outfits in the Linden SL Viewer. It is a primary troubleshooting step. If the problem persists with the SL Viewer, we know it is most likely somethng SL side. In which case you would file a bug report in the SL JIRA or with SL User Support.

If the problem vanishes when using the SL Viewer, you then know the problem is Firestorm specific. File a bug report in the Firestorm JIRA.

• Like 1

The easiest fix is the following. Please note that I'm using Firestorm 4.7.7. The steps/menu items might be a little different on other viewers.

Enable to Developer menu. Preferences > Advanced > Show Developer Menu

Make sure you have your current shape saved somewhere.

Developer > Avatar > Character Tests > select either Test Male or Test Female

After that is done, switch back to your old shape & clothes. Saving outfits should now work for you again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2845 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.